Do you charge for the pickup and delivery?
No, Our pickup and drop off service is completely free of charge for your added convenience.
Is there a minimum order for pickup?
No, we’re happy to pick up and deliver one item, or an entire bag full!
How quick is your turnaround?
We have a 2-day turnaround Monday to Wednesday and Tuesday to Thursday, which includes pickup, a day for cleaning and a day for delivery. In certain circumstances, we can also provide rush same-day service.
Will you call with a quote if the price is higher than expected?
If your item is a specialty piece, we’ll call with a quote before proceeding with any cleaning. Items such as leathers, area rugs and wedding gowns are automatically quoted prior to cleaning because of the range of rates due to type, size and other factors. Please note, a request for quote might result in a slightly longer turnaround time.
If I need a faster service, can that be arranged?
While we can’t make any promises. we can usually arrange for you to pick up completed items from our west end location if you require them faster than our standard two-day turnaround. Orders dropped off to us directly may even be completed and delivered back to you the next day. To confirm whether we can assist your request, please contact us with details about what you need, and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
What are your payment options?
Our Service reps carry a “Square” point of sale device that accepts credit and branded (not Interac) debit cards. You can also make a payment through PayPal or arrange to pick up your items at our counter, where we accept Interac payments, as well credit and cash.
Do you offer corporate or volume discounts?
Occasionally we offer corporate rates, which are based on the projected size of the account. To find out if you qualify for a special rate or rebate, please speak with your account representative.
How do your service representatives handle large or heavy orders?
Typically, orders are brought in as part of each service representative’s regular route. If an order or an item is particularly large, they may choose to make arrangements for a special pickup by a team or using a larger service vehicle. If you have a substantial order or an item that is large or heavy, please let our CSRs know so we can make the appropriate pickup requirements to ensure your items are properly handled in a timely manner.
What is the Energy & Environmental Waste Fee?
This is a government levy or extra tax on the dry cleaning industry. Many dry cleaners use harsh and toxic chemicals. Even though we don’t and are among Canada’s green leaders in this industry, we’re still required to collect and pay in the Waste Fee from all our clients.
What is PRESS+ Subscription Laundry Service?
This is our annual Subscription laundry with Fluff & Fold service
What is included in the Press+ Subscription Laundry Service?
This includes Jeans, sweatshirts, t-shirts, undergarments, wash and wear pants, athletic shirts, socks. shorts, hijabs, and even your bed sheets, pillowcases, and towels can be done as well.
Whites, colors, and darks can all go inside the PRESS+ bag
What is not considered Press+ laundry and how is it handled or billed?
Dry cleaning items, or extra services such as Spot
Cleaning are not included
– Fur, Suede, Wool, Linen, Silk, Satin, Sequence, or fancy trimmed garments are not included
– Ties, Vests, blazers, suits, jackets & coats are not included
– Blankets, comforters, or duvet type items are not included.
– Collared dress shirts are not included – See Business Class or First Class packages for more information
Do we Wash & fold Dress Shirts?
No, Dress shirts require pressing & finishing, these are not included in our PRESS+ subscription packages
Is Delivery & Pick-Up included?
Yes, Free pick up and Delivery is included with all cleaning services including PRESS+ in the Edmonton & Surrounding areas.
Does the PRESS GALLERY use Green or Organic cleaning products?
Yes, All of our products are Green or Environmentally friendly. Our process is PH neutral, odor free, solvent free & worry free.
When can I expect my laundry to be done or delivered back to me?
You will be notified when your items are ready for pick up. Expect your Laundry on your regular delivery schedule or routes.
How can I cancel my subscription service?
Just send us an email to email@example.com at least 3 days before the end of your anniversary date.
$25/ month remaining on your annual Subscription Package will be required for subsequent months remaining in annual term.
Price list for website
Dress Shirts/ Pants (Women’s & Men’s)
Laundered Shirt, Machine Finished, on Hanger $ 4.35
Laundered Shirt, Machine Finished, Folded $ 4.70
Blouses, Hand Finished $ 7.60
Dry Cleaned Shirt, hand Finished $ 7.60
Polo, Golf or Sport Shirts $ 7.10
Sweater, plain $ 11.75
Skirt, Trousers, Slacks, or Pants $ 11.95
Shorts or Dress Shorts – Plain $ 10.45
Business/ Evening attire
Jacket – Sport/ Blazer $ 12.95
Skirt, Trousers, Slacks, or Pants $ 11.95
Suits – Two Piece $ 24.90
Tuxedo – Two Piece $ 26.55
Dress, Plain Starting at $ 17.95
Evening Gown Starting at $ 36.35
Ties & Scarves
Regular $ 6.95
Silk $ 8.90
Raincoat or Overcoat Starting at $ 32.45
Winter Coat or Parka Starting at $ 31.90
Standard Laundry Service
Fluff & Fold Bulk Laundry $ 2.50/ lb
PRESS+ Monthly Subscription Laundry service
PRESS+ Lite $ 59.95/ Month
PRESS+ Lite Business Class $93.95/ Month
PRESS+ Lite First Class $123.95/ Month
PRESS+ Premium $ 99.95/ Month
PRESS+ Premium Business Class $133.95/ Month
PRESS+ Premium First Class $163.95/ Month
Area Rug (2.00/sq. Ft.) Minimum Charge $ 40.00
Entrance Mat/ Bathroom Mat Starting at $ 9.00
Bridal Gown Starting at $ 164.45
Comforter Starting at $ 32.70
Comforter – Down Filled Starting at $ 59.55
Purse Starting at $ 92.50
- The Press Gallery is not responsible for articles not claimed within 30 days.
- We exercise utmost care in processing articles entrusted to us and use such processes which, in our opinion, are best suited to the nature and condition of each individual article. Regrettably not all problems, manufacturing defects, or consumer stains are obvious prior to cleaning; therefore, we cannot assume responsibility for weaknesses or defects in materials that are not readily apparent prior to processing. According to the care label rules, it is the manufacturers’ responsibility to ensure that your garment and all trim are serviceable as per the care label.
- The Press Gallery’s liability in respect to any lost or damaged article due to our workmanship shall not exceed 10 times the charge for processing it.
The Press Gallery cannot accept responsibility for:
- DRAPERY: weaknesses whatsoever due to age, sun fading or water damage.
- SUEDE AND LEATHER: oxidation (loss of colour), certain stains which permanently damage or adhere to the skin, scars and holes masked in the manufacturing process or glue from manufacturing in the seams that weep and stain the garment.
- COMFORTERS: seams, material and filling that do not survive due to age, manufacturing or for weak and torn seams or material is due to the selection of material by the manufacturer and not as a result of the cleaning process.
- HATS: absolutely no guarantee on any hat whatsoever.
- PILLOWS: down pillows will have new ticking placed on them and the original ticking will be discarded unless clearly noted on the original order ticket.
PRESS+ annual subscription & optional monthly bulk laundry service
- PRESS+ subscription laundry service includes free pick-up and delivery within Edmonton & surrounding areas. Items will be laundered, fluffed, folded, and returned in your PRESS+ tote bag. Regular delivery routes and schedules apply.
- Corporate business or commercial accounts do not qualify for PRESS+ subscription laundry service packages.
- Dry cleaning or specialty services are not included in PRESS+ or Bulk Laundry services. These items will be removed from PRESS+ or Bulk laundry bag, cleaned, pressed, and billed separately at our standard a la cart dry-cleaning or specialty service rates. Standard dry-cleaning rates available on our website at WWW.PRESSGALLERY.CA. The Press Gallery reserves sole and final discretion over what is and is not included in PRESS+ subscription laundry packages.
- PRESS+ annual subscription laundry service Lite, & Premium, including either Business Class add on & First Class packages are all based on a ONE YEAR COMMITMENT from sign up Month. Optional single month subscription packages available for PRESS+ Lite & PRESS+ Premium with an added $20 per month additional service fee. Remaining dollars or unused shirt credit does not carry over from month to month.
- Cancellation policy terms, email INFO@PRESSGALLERY.CA at least 3 business days prior to end of subscription month to cancel subscription service. Cancel term on initial sign-up month with No Penalty. Annual PRESS+ subscription cancellations have a charge of $25 for Subscription packages, per subsequent remaining months of term.
- Name, phone number, address, email and credit card required on all PRESS+ Annual and Monthly Subscriptions. Subscription is billed on anniversary date of sign up each month. Automatic renewal of annual subscription to commence without notice of cancellation. Check detailed description online at our website WWW.PRESSGALLERY.CA for pricing, details, renewal terms, cancellation policies, overage costs and standard dry clean or specialty service charges not included with PRESS+.